New Year's Eve?

Needzavacation

Mouseketeer
We're thinking about sailing the Magic at the end of the year, on the December 27 sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. Did anyone sail this voyage in 2002? Wondering what the New Year's Eve holiday was like, for little kids and gfrown-up kids!

I could be wrong, but I thought this cruise was already sold out. Of course people do cancel, but I would check the availability before getting your hopes up. The only reason I know is because we are going on the Christmas cruise (2003) and we considered doing a back-to-back cruise and it was booked when I checked...That was quite a while ago too!
Good luck!

Ashley24: Yes, there is availability, though not in all categories. Maybe if you switched categories/staterooms, you'd be able to do the back-to-back cruise. Sounds like an incredible holiday for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter