• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Years Trip

SilentAngel

Once Upon a Dream
My hubby and I are traveling to the World the week of New Years. We are traveling on the Dream Maker Gold Plan for the ease of my mother paying for the trip as a Christmas gift.

So far I have got ressies for Hoop-de-Doo, the Sci-Fi Dive-In and Cirque. Does anyone know if the World Showcase Buffet on New Year's Eve in Epoct is a meal that is included with the Gold Plan?

What are some other events that occur in the parks over New Year's that I should keep an eye out for or attend?

Also, does anyone know the best way to get from Pop Century to Fort Wilderness (and back again) on the 29th of December for Hoop-de-Do? We are going to the late show (9:30) and we are not renting a car.

If you don't want to take a cab, there are several options to get to your destination on Disney transportation. The suggested hub to get between resorts is Downtown Disney. The MK is open late that night, so you can take a bus from PC to the MK, then take a boat to FW from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter