New Years

jwo1976

Mouseketeer
Tell me about new years at the fort. We have done Christmas (last year and 2017). Different for both as one being before the C word and the other after. Plus last year was COLD and I'm sure with the snow storms many couldn't make their reservations. The fort seemed very empty considering it being Christmas. Still many decorations but not like it was in 2017. Still had a blast. But we have always left within a couple o days after Christmas day. This year we arrive on the 27th and are staying until Jan. 3rd. So what should we expect? Any special activities? Does it get rowdy?

EDIT - We will not be going to the parks. Planning on just hanging at the campground.

I’ve been at the campground on NYE several years ago. They had a party on the beach and piped in the music from the NYE fireworks at MK. Had a DJ spinning tunes for dancing and gave away little trinkets to the younger set. Loads of fun for me and my niece.

We have been for NYE the last few years. It is not a big deal for us. Yes there is the Bash at the Beach . DJ and Dancing along with an assortment of games and contests during the evening. Hint AMCC's son is the reigning Donut Eating Champion Several Years running now.
I believe that there are also activities at the pool but don't hold me to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter