NEW YORK CITY DISers?

Hi LadyDiznee123! I live in central NJ but go to NYC often. I'm with you that I need more disney friends! Thankfully my hubby loves Disney as much as i do but that's all that I know that loves disney as much as we do - which is A LOT! I went to disney 3 times just in May this year LOL (wishes .... I had to see it as many times before the last show which of course I was there for.. :'( )
I'm new on this site... is there a way to PM someone; would love to do a meet up!
Dai

Hello Princessdai! I don't know how I missed the alerts on this thread. So sorry I am late replying!
There has to hundreds of us NYers. Don't know where they are!
You probably know by now that you can click on a person to PM them!
Greetings!

How was your solo trip? DS was partially responsible for my first solo trip-the trip was a gift from DH and DS's, "Mom's weekend". Hope you're wearing yourmDisney attire in Queens!

Greetings from Staten Island. We went in March. Cancelled October. Recently had twin grandsons......I will soon be booking us for May and late October/early November 2018. Also have a DCL cruise booked for early October 2018. (My son and dil went in June and my dd and BF going in November - they are going for me lol).

Checking in from Staten Island, although my job also has me working in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Just returned from a solo WDW trip last weekend, and gearing up for my next solo WDW adventure during the first week in February.

Greetings from Staten Island. We went in March. Cancelled October. Recently had twin grandsons......I will soon be booking us for May and late October/early November 2018. Also have a DCL cruise booked for early October 2018. (My son and dil went in June and my dd and BF going in November - they are going for me lol).
Hello Staten Island!

Long Island here, and new to the boards. I was about to post a thread looking for other New Yorkers on here. I am looking to see if anyone from the area somewhat close to my age bracket (early 30's) wanted to meet up and/or plan a future trip for 2018 since I hate the idea of going solo.

Long Island here, and new to the boards. I was about to post a thread looking for other New Yorkers on here. I am looking to see if anyone from the area somewhat close to my age bracket (early 30's) wanted to meet up and/or plan a future trip for 2018 since I hate the idea of going solo.
Missed it by exactly 10 years. But then, solo trips aren't as bad as you'd think! Welcome to the boards.

@supernova- meaning you're in your early 40's? That's still relatively close lol. I really don't like the idea of going solo, especially since I haven't been to Disney World in 20 years and I would feel too lonely doing everything alone, especially dining. And it would be helpful to have a hotel mate to split the cost of a room, but I'd even be happy with just having someone stay in a nearby room if they didn't want to share and just wanted to fly down and go to the parks together,

@supernova- meaning you're in your early 40's? That's still relatively close lol. I really don't like the idea of going solo, especially since I haven't been to Disney World in 20 years and I would feel too lonely doing everything alone, especially dining. And it would be helpful to have a hotel mate to split the cost of a room, but I'd even be happy with just having someone stay in a nearby room if they didn't want to share and just wanted to fly down and go to the parks together,
I was just down at WDW for a solo trip a couple of weekends ago and it was HOT. Booked Jan 31-Feb 4th and looking forward to the cooler weather :)

Bronx here..... Live in Woodlawn (The border between Bronx and Yonkers) and work in the city. I bought an annual pass and heading down next week solo. I enjoy doing the parks alone on my schedule and meeting up with other people I meet on this site while I'm down there. Looking forward to taking a few trips throughout the winter and spring.

NYC here. Used to be in Shaolin (Staten Island), but now I am in Queens. I am going in Nov!!!!
Queens-I have a question! What is with Queens and Halloween? DS just posted a bunch of pictures of his Queens neighborhood and every house it seems is super-decorated, almost as much as some houses "do" Christmas decorations. Does all of Queens do this for Halloween, or is it unique to his Astoria neighborhood (it's his first Halloween living there)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!