NEW YORK CITY DISers?

Hi LadyDiznee123! I live in central NJ but go to NYC often. I'm with you that I need more disney friends! Thankfully my hubby loves Disney as much as i do but that's all that I know that loves disney as much as we do - which is A LOT! I went to disney 3 times just in May this year LOL (wishes .... I had to see it as many times before the last show which of course I was there for.. :'( )
I'm new on this site... is there a way to PM someone; would love to do a meet up!
Dai
Another Central NJ person in the house. Is there a thread for us North/Central NJ folks around?

My BF & I live in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. He turned me on to Disney. We bought an Annual Pass last November and have gone down six times in that time frame. Admittedly it was a little nuts, and we probably need to slow it down this year coming up. However, we just returned yesterday (we were down there for Galactic Nights and the Candlelight Processional and MVM Christmas Party. We are trying to plan a trip with friends in tow for February.

Last edited:

My BF & I live in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. He turned me on to Disney. We bought an Annual Pass last November and have gone down six times in that time frame. Admittedly it was a little nuts, and we probably need to slow it down this year coming up. However, we just returned yesterday (we were down there for Galactic Nights and the Candlelight Processiongal and MVM Christmas Party. We are trying to plan a trip with friends in tow for February.

We were down there for the Galactic night Party this past weekend! ☺️

Former Staten Islander, now living in central NJ. But back working on the Island. If there's a meetup scheduled, count me in!

Last edited:
Long Island here! Planned August trip, but now my son is doing the Disney College Program starting in June, so now I am planning end of may to early june/ august then hopefully Sept and Dec. before he is done.

OK, so what do we as a group need to do to make this happen? No reason why we couldn't plan for something this summer!

Our biggest problem on this board is traffic.....comparatively low volume of readers.

Other than THAT, we would have to hammer away at the concept......

Since I am the newest person on these threads, I officially appoint Heatherl and supernova to be in charge!

This will be like the old FE groups on the cruise thread...........

!!!!!

Our biggest problem on this board is traffic.....comparatively low volume of readers.

Other than THAT, we would have to hammer away at the concept......

Since I am the newest person on these threads, I officially appoint Heatherl and supernova to be in charge!

This will be like the old FE groups on the cruise thread...........

!!!!!
Sometimes a smaller-ish group is nicer, over a mass of people descending on an event space. Easier to coordinate, easier to get to know people, and have a nicer time!

Long Island here! Planned August trip, but now my son is doing the Disney College Program starting in June, so now I am planning end of may to early june/ august then hopefully Sept and Dec. before he is done.

I loved when our DD did the DCP. We went so often to see her and loved the discounts. Enjoy! What is your son doing?

Sometimes a smaller-ish group is nicer, over a mass of people descending on an event space. Easier to coordinate, easier to get to know people, and have a nicer time!

AGREED! I Just meant it might be hard to generate interest based on traffic here....

I'm in so far.......................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!