NEW YORK CITY DISers?

I’ve been MIA on this board because i actually moves from NJ to HI!!! I am not closed to Disney world anymore but at least i have Aulani and I’m planning in the next 5 years to go to the Asia parks!
I hope you guys get to do a NY/north east meet up! Good luck!

Great for you! Still (Aulani) - never far from Disney - one way or another. Love it!
Congrats!

NYC here! Originally form the Lower East Side. I'll be in WDW late May early June.

From Eastchester (Westchester county)....I (Michele, the mom in picture) am going solo to the DIS Pandora party August 2019. Anybody else from NY going?

Not sure why - but half the time, I get no email notifications that there was a reply to threads I have responded to. This is the first email notification I received since I last posted :rolleyes:

I live in Central NJ and my boyfriend lives in Park Slope. Just returned from our second trip a few days ago, and I have a solo trip planned for August 25-30!

You NYC DISers-have any of you been to Ample Hills Creamery around home? DS lives near the one in Queens, and even though it has this great-sounding specialty ice cream, based on the Greek baklava, he hasn't been.

Hi there! Manhattan here. New to Disboards, but would love to meet up with others in the area sometime - I'm always looking for trip buddies as most of my friends are not as into Disney as I am! I just got back from a weekend trip in early June and am looking forward to another weekend trip in September.

You NYC DISers-have any of you been to Ample Hills Creamery around home? DS lives near the one in Queens, and even though it has this great-sounding specialty ice cream, based on the Greek baklava, he hasn't been.

I've heard you can tour the Ample Hills factory in Brooklyn for free! It's on my to-do list this summer!

Hi there! Manhattan here. New to Disboards, but would love to meet up with others in the area sometime - I'm always looking for trip buddies as most of my friends are not as into Disney as I am! I just got back from a weekend trip in early June and am looking forward to another weekend trip in September.

I've heard you can tour the Ample Hills factory in Brooklyn for free! It's on my to-do list this summer!

Shall we do a ny dis meetup at ample hills? I’d be into that.

Since the last time I posted, DS finally got to the Ample Hills in Queens and had their specialty ice cream (I don't remember the name, but it has Queens in it and baclava bits). Anyone near there-he says it's excellent!

I just heard that the huge Italian festival (can't remember the name) got cancelled for 2020. Lots of entertainers (including DS) are really losing money from all the closings-Broadway for example. Wish things moved faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!