New York City marathon

ChattaDIS

Mouseketeer
lottery opens tomorrow. Anyone entering. I didn’t get into Chicago so going to give this one a try. Made it in my first year in 2016 and got rejected last year.

Ran it in 2014 and decided I would never do it again.

Good luck in the lottery! It took me a few tries before I got in

My two BFFs also put in ... as a show of support, I booked hotel rooms just in case!

2014 was a hard year it was so cold and windy. I'll be entering the lottery for it again.

Yeah the wind at the start was no joke, 20MPH gusting to 40MPH. I thought I was going to be knocked off the bridge at the start!

I was 0-forever in running lotteries before I got married. Since, we've gotten into MCM twice, NYC and Chicago. We only failed to get into London. She's like a good luck charm

I put in my lottery application as well. Since it's fairly close to me figure I should try it once!

Hope it's not as obscenely crowded as the 5 boro bike tour has become.

Since I wasn't lucky with my Berlin application, I'm thinking of applying to this one or MCM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter