Newbie - 2nd trip to WDW, Codes help!

MickeysMoMagic

Earning My Ears
Sorry for this newbie question :confused3 , but I've been monitoring these code threads for a few weeks and can't quite figure out who to call to see if I have a PIN atttached to my name or my spouse. We've planned our 2nd trip and are staying at the PO Riverside with our 3 children for 7 nights @$110/night. Is this a good rate for this resort during the first week of June?

Boy the kids are excited. :cool1: Especially our little one. She keeps asking daily if we're going to see Mickey today.

Anyway if anyone can point us in the direction of who to call to check on PIN, Codes, etc. we would much appreciate it.

Happy Easter to everyone!

This is a good price! Maybe you already had a pin attached to your name to have received some type of discount because that is a lot lower than rack rate. We also go PO Riverside for our June 8th-15th trip. We went through the SOG since my husband is in the military and paid $94 a night or $104 with tax included. We definately feel fortunate! :wizard:

Tinkerbelle - thanks for the guidance and pixie dust. I called this past weekend and I had a pin next to an old email address. We get POR for $79 too. :cool1: Thanks to everyone who provided this info. Without it we would be spending a lot more! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter