newbie ak swap pictures posted

Maggie, you received some very nice items in the AK newbie swap. Thank you for sharing the link to the photos.

Awesome! And thank you Maggie for hosting it! :)

Are you kidding? These are newbies? Every item on there is better than my best! You guys did an awesome job!

Question---those of you who have "Animal Kingdom" on the squares, etc. esp. in Groups 1,3 4 ~ how/where did you get the font? Copy and paste? Download from somewhere? Too cute! Also love the Mickey Tree of Life in group 3.

Can't wait! Thanks for posting pictures!

Bravo you guys! :goodvibes I *knew* I should have joined this swap! LOL

soccerchick said:
Question---those of you who have "Animal Kingdom" on the squares, etc. esp. in Groups 1,3 4 ~ how/where did you get the font? Copy and paste? Download from somewhere? Too cute! Also love the Mickey Tree of Life in group 3.

Can't wait! Thanks for posting pictures!

I downloaded the fonts at mickeyavenue.com/fonts

These are soo good! I'm getting ideas for the character swap!! Thanks for posting these.

I already posted on the other thread, but I wanted to share that mine came today and they look fantastic!!! Better than in the pictures! :thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone in group 1!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter