newbie...help please which resort on-site?

dimimi

DIS Veteran
We would like to stay on site...Which of the 3 hotels would you choose. I'd like to choose the least expensive...but I think the kids would love a nice pool. Does the pool at the Hard Rock have a good slide? What about the Portofino?

Our kids are 10 and 6. We'd appreciate your suggestions. This will be our first time at Universal.

Is it really important to get there early in the am? THANKS

All three hotels are wonderful. The Hard Rock and the Portofino both have slides at the pool. The Royal Pacific does not, but it has an interactive play area for the children.
If you stay on site you will have your express access all day, so it doesn't matter if you get there early or not.
Go for the best deal you can get. You won't be disappointed in any of the three on site hotels.

I believe that the on-site hotels also allow pool hopping, so you can spend some time at a different pool. I agree with last poster--go where you get the best deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter