Newbie pains

ZabetGin

Earning My Ears
Is there a "this is how you use DIS boards" post/ thread?
I've been using the internet for 15 odd years, but never really used message boards.
Y'all just post so much great Disney info (and you can rent DVC points... WHAT!!!) that I have to figure this out.
Thanks!

I (of course) found that tread AFTER I posted. I was actually looking for more technical guidance, but everyone seems quite forgiving and will probably not hold my newbie fumbles against me, lol.

And I'm working on my post count, so it's all good.
Thx Princess!

Is there a "this is how you use DIS boards" post/ thread?
I've been using the internet for 15 odd years, but never really used message boards.
Y'all just post so much great Disney info (and you can rent DVC points... WHAT!!!) that I have to figure this out.
Thanks!

Glad you found the thread :)
Welcome to the DIS
:welcome:

I (of course) found that tread AFTER I posted. I was actually looking for more technical guidance, but everyone seems quite forgiving and will probably not hold my newbie fumbles against me, lol.

And I'm working on my post count, so it's all good.
Thx Princess!
If you have technical questions - this is the place for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!