Newbie question - boo'd

ScrapperKimmyD

I'm all a-twitter!
I've seen the "I've been boo'd", "I've been boo'd twice" and "I've been boo'd even before I posted" things.

What does that mean?

Being boo'd has to do with the little bouncing Mickey's that you see now in people's siggies. I just removed mine, because I wanted to go with a Thanksgiving theme. If you look up at the "Private Messages" under the Welcome screen at the top right-hand corner, you'll see if you have a "PM." The instructions for it are:

Boo!

You have been BOOed by Mickey's Halloween Helpers. To show others that you have been BOOed, add this BOO jumping pumpkin into your signature . Then, spread the fun by sending out this pm to two or more DISers who have yet to be BOOed.

***This is just a fun way to spread the fun within the DIS community.***

To insert the orange jumping Mickey:

Click on EDIT SIGNATURE under CONTROL PANEL in the menu on the top left side of the page. Then past the WHOLE
below into the signature box and click save.

{IMG}http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/17858boo-thumb.gif{/img}

Replace the 4 { } with 4 [ ] to make it work

lol! I got Boo'd! Thanks irishbosoxfan!

I would have wondered about this forever...I'm glad somebody asked! ;)

lol! That's so funny because I've been wondering the same thing but for some reason never bothered to ask. So thanks for asking!!

Me too! Me too! Thank you so much for explanining it for me :thumbsup2

P.S. Thanks for booing me Dakota Lynn!

Thanks for my boo's!!!

I tried to boo someone else, but I've not yet posted enough to be able to do so. :confused3

Awesome!!! Now what does "Bump" mean? In some posts people go "Bump"... im confused on that.

Bump just means that they are bumping the topic up to the top of the page. Usually to get more response or for others to read. On the busier boards topics can go down a few pages in a matter of hours if not bumped or responded to. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter