Newbie question - gift card deal

Bethany1023

Earning My Ears
Really newbie question as it's my first post!

I've lurked for awhile now, but am finally ready to take the plunge. I'm looking at May of 2011 and using this year's rates for May as a guideline for what will be in place next year. Is the giftcard deal Disney's offering right now something they "typically" do every year?

Realizing that nothing is ever guaranteed, I'm thinking the GC will be a better deal for us than the room rate as I've got 1 picky eater (DD) and 1 two year old who will eat anything (DS). With the 2 year old not on the dining plan I'm hoping to use the GC to pay for one of the kids meals and use the kid meal credit for the other one.- from what I've read here this is something we can do with the GC. (If I'm wrong on that one someone clue me in please)

LOVE reading all your trip reports and am getting really excited for our first Disney adventure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter