Newbie Swap Ideas?

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

As the newbie MK swap is technically completed and the newbie AK swap is in it's final days, I wondered if anyone had thought about hosting newbie swaps for EPCOT, MGM and maybe even the water parks? If they did I would be straight in to sign up for all of them!

I'd offer to host them myself but it really doesn't seem fair for everyone to have to post their stuff all the way to the UK and back again! Not to mention that it really increases the risk of stuff going missing in transit! saying that if people really did want to do it that way I'd be happy to host :)

If there's a swapping bug I've been well and truly bitten! I've been doing some on a UK scrapping forum but I won't be doing them again over there, some very nasty/impolite characters and the board regulators are major control freaks over EVERYTHING.

Just wondering? :teeth:

Ooh! I'd love to do one for MGM! Somehow, we never have a lot of Epcot pics, but MGM is DH's favorite park. Of course, I am semi-scrapping impaired, so I can only make "square-related things". . .deco squares, journal boxes, you get the idea! I'd be really interested in this! :goodvibes :Pinkbounc

After getting really excited about the idea of an MGM swap and thinking about it a whole lot :teeth: , I think I would like to host it if we have enough interest in doing it! Keep in mind, though, that I don't know much about hosting a swap, but hey, it's DIS-er's, so it can't be bad!

I'll try to post out today, just to see if we have any interest! :cheer2:

I will join if you start one! :) I would love to do shaker boxes! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter