Newbie - Thanks for this Board!!

twinsmomplusone

Mouseketeer
I have been lurking on this board for months. This is my first post. I wanted to introduce myself, but did not know where to start! I am a sahm of 3 - dd4, ds1 & dd1. We are planning to go to the World for the first time for my dd's 5th birthday in 7/6/03. She is a big Disney fan :earsgirl: I dont know if we should go then or go in May and say this is her birthday trip. Less crowds and less heat!

Glad to be here :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Sicily
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Welcome!!!
I am glad you have delurked :)

I think May is an awesome time to go...especially if you can manage it. I have gone in July a ton of times, and it is very crowded and hot, but less expensive. No matter when you go, I am sure it is going to be special :)

Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the DIS <b>twinsmomplusone</b>, I'm so glad you decided to "delurk" and post here. I agree with glo that May is more comfortable "weatherwise" than July.

I'll bet you would get lots of replies to your question if you posted it on our Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board. You will find it right <b>HERE</b>.

Since you have a 5 year old I would also post that question on our Disney for families board. Lots of WDW veterans there who have great advice about touring with children. You will find that board <b>HERE</b>.

Welcome to the DIS, sweetie. I sure hope you can visit us often :)

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter