Newbie to the Board

paytonblaylock

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! Hope you're all staying and safe!

Just wanted to say Hi since I'm new to the boards. My wife and I are WDW AP holders, and love taking our 1 1/2 Year old to the parks and running as many RunDisney weekends as we can! I'm excited to connect and learn from all you :)

Just wanted to say Hi since I'm new to the boards. My wife and I are WDW AP holders, and love taking our 1 1/2 Year old to the parks and running as many RunDisney weekends as we can! I'm excited to connect and learn from all you :)

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to vacationing again at Disney. I know I'll have to wait a bit but it will be worth the wait. Stay safe! :)

Hi! I am new to the boards as well and have a 17 month old. In my last trip in early March, she wasn't really able to walk unassisted, but now is up and running all of the time. It will be interesting to see how different a Disney trip is with a walker after we return.

Hi! I am new to the boards as well and have a 17 month old. In my last trip in early March, she wasn't really able to walk unassisted, but now is up and running all of the time. It will be interesting to see how different a Disney trip is with a walker after we return.

Welcome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter