Newest member Deni

Jafar30

DIS Veteran
Hopefully I spelled the name correctly.

I believe it's standard protocol to question your presence on the team only to be won completely over by you a few months later

So I'm going to get ahead of the curb and say welcome and look forward to you being part of the show.

I was gonna post something similar. Usually it takes a while for a new team member to fit in, but IMO she was an instant hit. Already looking forward to her next appearance on the show.

But I'm not gonna get too attached. Because she will end up everyone's favorite... and then disappear and we will have a 20 page discussion here wondering where she went.

Thank you just made the correction. My apologies for misspelling your name

Agreed! I thought she did a great job and she gives a fresher perspective of what it's like to vacation down there and not live down there. Although she does live down there now it's not such a distant memory as it is for the others. Looking forward to seeing more of her in the future.

Getting used to the sudden unannounced goodbyes..that being said, Deni made a great first impression!

Welcome Deni!

I hope that she can find a crab cake that satisfies a Marylander (of course if she has no allergies to it). There were too many sad little crab cakes in DW....there was one that came close on a special Christmas menu.

Welcome Deni!

I hope that she can find a crab cake that satisfies a Marylander (of course if she has no allergies to it). There were too many sad little crab cakes in DW....there was one that came close on a special Christmas menu.
Love having a Marylander onboard! I do have the allergies you are speaking of, and always get asked how I can’t like crab and be from Maryland. Well...because I can die if I eat it😂 She seems so down to earth, and has a similar perspective as me when it comes to Disney. Welcome, Deni! You are my spirit animal until I get to move to the magic myself😀

Does anyone know what part of Maryland is she from?
I live 40 minutes from OC

It's pretty obvious that she is a part of Pete's plan to boost ratings among male heterosexual viewers. Could you tell how scripted it was when he said "Oh my God. You have a 24 year old? I would have never guessed it!" However, she seems to be more than just a pretty face and she added a lot of good substance to the show.

excellent first impression. and she checks off the boxes of what was needed perfectly. i enjoyed her thinking of first timers who may not know (or even just a reminder to old timers) that july 3/4 fireworks were both evenings in mk and i appreciated corey asking her a question so she can have a moment to express her own opinions on a subject. i appreciate that she knows the parks well and actually goes often (just as disneyland's newcomer, sorry i forgot her name I apologize). good job deni! (i almost said desi like lucy and desi!)and welcome !

Pretty lady, and she seemed to fit right in.

I was impressed with her ability to articulate the rapid fire without smart-phone-screen-fixation. A very wise mentor of mine once told me when I was learning how to present PowerPoint slides in public, "Any monkey can read a slide, it takes knowing the material inside and out to be successful".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter