Newest member Deni

:dog: We need a Golden Retriever Smilie for Deni...she and I have both attended UMBC in the same year.
edit--she did some UMBC theater work in 1993...I not sure if our paths crossed.

Last edited:
And hasn’t she just SAVED Dining Reviews post-Charles!!! Pete- give the woman this show already!!! She’s the only one with tastebuds!

And hasn’t she just SAVED Dining Reviews post-Charles!!! Pete- give the woman this show already!!! She’s the only one with taste buds!
Having just seen Deni's first appearance on the Dining Show, I feel like she is elevating what has become a really, really weak show. I like Steve, but he should never be on any food show if you want to be taken seriously. The Dining Show team lately has really come across as being unprepared within these restaurants, or they have an inability to properly talk to the staff to garner the proper information to communicate to the rest of us. Their constant mispronunciations aren't cute, they make you look like you are not prepared, don't care about what you are doing or respect the cultures of the venue. Corey could not even comprehend that he was in a Spanish restaurant. There was a time where the team cared about this show, I hope Deni is able to bring that back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter