Newfound appreciation for GE

I don't know... I've seen all the movies (except Rise, that is on Thursday), read the books, watched cartoons, etc... and consider myself a SW fan and I didn't really "take" to Batuu until watching Imagineering. I even liked the blue milk when I first went, but the land itself didn't pull me in. For me it took actually learning about the Disney side and background of the undertaking to respect it. Seeing a similar landscape in Mandalorian did help feel like the outpost was indeed actually a living (current) part of the SW universe even though they are different locations. But I think that is what is neat about subjective experience; anyone who likes it is going to like it for their own reasons.

My newfound appreciation for Galaxy's Edge stems from the fact that it exists in a time where "The Last Jedi" has happened but "Rise of Skywalker" hasn't!! I wish I could live there forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter