Newport at Beach Club

Jonfw2

DIS Veteran
We got back a few weeks ago after an 8 night stay at Beach Club in the Newport Presidential Suite.

It is, in a word, amazing. In another word, it’s huge.

It is located on the 5th floor (the club level) of Beach Club and your room key or magic band is needed to activate this floor of the elevator.

When you exit the elevator, you make a right at the club and I think there are only two rooms on each side before you get to the suite. There are FOUR separate entrances to the room from the hallway.

It goes around three sides of the corridor and thus there are 270 degrees of balconies.

As you walk in and look straight ahead, you’re in a combination living room/dining room that I would put at about 1,000 square feet. To your left is the dining room table that seats ten and a mini kitchen with a wine fridge. To your right is the living room area with a TV, fireplace, and some nice couches and chairs. Straight ahead from the entry way is a balcony facing the Boardwalk.

To the right off the main room is the master suite and master bath. This area doesn’t just have a separate entry door, it actually has a separate hallway that leads into it. The bed is huge and comfortable. The area is very modern while still keeping with the theme of Beach Club. There’s a huge balcony facing the back entrance of BC which I took great advantage of. The bathroom is, you guessed it, massive and had a separate spa tub from the shower.

To the left of the entryway is the guest bedroom which has two queen sized beds. It alone is about the size of a normal Disney hotel room, but just off this guest bedroom is a guest sitting room with a couch, television, and separate balcony.

Mousekeeping was a step above the Disney norm (especially recently)). We had a personal note from the GM of BC as well as the head of BC’s mousekeeping. Every single day they made towel animals for all of us and left fresh flowers a number of times. There was also turn down service.

The club itself was fine but not perfect. It was very crowded and unlike GF or Poly, a bit cramped. There were no special perks for the club that anyone else on the club level didn’t receive.

The price? Well, you can look it up yourself I guess and decide if this all would be worth it for you.

For me, this will definitely be a one time thing but I’ll say this: I’m not easily impressed on vacation with accommodations. But this experience was absolutely breath taking. For the first time ever, I actually looked forward to spending time in the room and not just the parks or pools!

Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Attachments

• 39ED82E8-93EC-4DE7-BA89-A02C4EFF8C2D.jpeg
    39ED82E8-93EC-4DE7-BA89-A02C4EFF8C2D.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 32
  • 5AF53F49-9B4D-4DDD-84E2-815CBD1CE7EA.jpeg
    5AF53F49-9B4D-4DDD-84E2-815CBD1CE7EA.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 32

We got back a few weeks ago after an 8 night stay at Beach Club in the Newport Presidential Suite.

It is located on the 5th floor (the club level) of Beach Club and your room key or magic band is needed to activate this floor of the elevator.

When you exit the elevator, you make a right at the club and I think there are only two rooms on each side before you get to the suite. There are FOUR separate entrances to the room from the hallway.

It goes around three sides of the corridor and thus there are 270 degrees of balconies.

As you walk in and look straight ahead, you’re in a combination living room/dining room that I would put at about 1,000 square feet. To your left is the dining room table that seats ten and a mini kitchen with a wine fridge. To your right is the living room area with a TV, fireplace, and some nice couches and chairs. Straight ahead from the entry way is a balcony facing the Boardwalk.

To the right off the main room is the master suite and master bath. This area doesn’t just have a separate entry door, it actually has a separate hallway that leads into it. The bed is huge and comfortable. The area is very modern while still keeping with the theme of Beach Club. There’s a huge balcony facing the back entrance of BC which I took great advantage of. The bathroom is, you guessed it, massive and had a separate spa tub from the shower.

To the left of the entryway is the guest bedroom which has two queen sized beds. It alone is about the size of a normal Disney hotel room, but just off this guest bedroom is a guest sitting room with a couch, television, and separate balcony.

Mousekeeping was a step above the Disney norm (especially recently)). We had a personal note from the GM of BC as well as the head of BC’s mousekeeping. Every single day they made towel animals for all of us and left fresh flowers a number of times. There was also turn down service.

The club itself was fine but not perfect. It was very crowded and unlike GF or Poly, a bit cramped. There were no special perks for the club that anyone else on the club level didn’t receive.

The price? Well, you can look it up yourself I guess and decide if this all would be worth it for you.

For me, this will definitely be a one time thing but I’ll say this: I’m not easily impressed on vacation with accommodations. But this experience was absolutely breath taking. For the first time ever, I actually looked forward to spending time in the room and not just the parks or pools!

Thank you for this! We are staying there in two weeks and I do have a couple questions. Do any of the couches pull out? If so, which ones. It is so hard to tell and the CM I have spoken to don't know. I am hoping that the small TV room has a pullout but I am unsure. This will be very very helpful! Thank you!

Thank you for this! We are staying there in two weeks and I do have a couple questions. Do any of the couches pull out? If so, which ones. It is so hard to tell and the CM I have spoken to don't know. I am hoping that the small TV room has a pullout but I am unsure. This will be very very helpful! Thank you!
The small TV room couch definitely pulls out. I believe the living room does as well, but you'll need to move a little furniture to make it work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter