Flex Pass Superthread: Disneyland Resort Introduces New Annual Passport that Combines Value and Flexibility

Fwiw, I finally chose the refund option a week before mine expired because every time I had called in (several times throughout this whenever there was an update or change) to get more information and find out what my options would be every person I spoke with said to be sure to make the request for refund before my passes expired if I was considering that.

Interesting. I called over summer about my pass that expired in August. I was told I didn’t have to decide on a refund before it expired. I hope I can still get one, haven’t decided yet.

so my pass expired August 15 - I had MaxPass and my refund was $309.

Honestly, not bad considering I wasn’t likely to make another trip before my pass expired (even before COVID was a thing). And also great since I only paid $229 out of pocket. 😂 (had a free $75 gc from Aulani tour & a free 5d PH from air miles)

Achievement unlocked: Disney paid me $80 to go to Disneyland for 14 days in 2019/20 (not including the $42 in AP savings).

yes, I’m aware...#DisneyMath😉

From the Speculation Superthread:

I called the AP line on Friday about our recently expired (11/11) Flexpass refund. I was told that passes with expirations through 10/31 were being processed now. They could not give me a date for our refund but said it could be by the end of November but no guarantee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!