News from the Shareholder Club

ThBa

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I´ve just received this email

During this holiday season, a surprise awaits! Your Club shall reveal itself under a new light…You will soon receive a postal mail from the Club, please keep an eye on your mail box !
Furthermore, we are happy to invite you on Sunday, December 15, 2019 for an exceptional day at Disneyland® Paris. You will get to experience our magical season,
Disney’s Enchanted Christmas, and have access to some dedicated areas to feel the wonder of the winter season.
In order to participate, we will soon send you an email with a link to subscribe to this event. The number of admissions will be limited, so registrations will be taken into account on the first come, first served principle.

I have never heard of this before and I have thought that there will be no Shareholders Club in the future. What will it be ???

Very interesting!!

:smickey:

I always thought the shareholders club would finish after the 10 years the Walt Disney company extended the membership by, as they bought the shares

That is short notice. As if no one has plans a weekend from now.

I believe I still have 10 shares somewhere :p

Just coming back, I'll miss the event for just a week. Curious about the news about the club. Maybe they're planning the equivalent of a Club33 in Paris?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!