News Round Up 2016

News

MK: night of Jan 11th
Epcot: has not been announced
DHS: night of Jan 5th
AK: night of Jan 6th

Additionally AK characters will return to their normal attire (no winter scarves and hats) on Jan 1st.

Disney Springs has not been announced but their Holiday at DS lasts until Jan 7th so I'm assuming it will go down shortly after that if not that same night

It will be interesting to see what the rates of these cabins are.

Have their been any renderings of what the final design for these cabins will look like? Or any specifications on how many people they will accommodate? I know the price will be way too much, but it will be fun to dream about what I will do with my lottery winnings.

Have their been any renderings of what the final design for these cabins will look like? Or any specifications on how many people they will accommodate? I know the price will be way too much, but it will be fun to dream about what I will do with my lottery winnings.
No specifications yet. My guess is they will be similar in size to the poly bungalows so will probably sleep 8-12. They will likely be a bit cheaper than the poly because they don't have the view of MK.

Last edited:
I would certainly hope it would be completed in 7 to 8 months. Seems like I read somewhere that the pool was supposed to be open by June?

Edit: scheduled to be open by "summer":
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ties-coming-soon-to-disneys-wilderness-lodge/
Yea i saw that too..Generic Open by Summer, but This is the 1st time I'm going to just plan a 3 nighter after a carribean trip I might just lean towards another resort I haven't tried to be on the safe side. But thnx 4 the info..

Yea i saw that too..Generic Open by Summer, but This is the 1st time I'm going to just plan a 3 nighter after a carribean trip I might just lean towards another resort I haven't tried to be on the safe side. But thnx 4 the info..
I don't see why this couldn't be done by August.

No specifications yet. My guess is they will be similar in size to the poly bungalows so will probably sleep 8-12. They will likely be a bit cheaper than the poly because they don't have the view of MK.

While maybe not the straight on view of the Poly bungy's that picture in the link does show a pretty good view from some of them cabins. You can see the castle pretty clearly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!