News Round Up 2017

Parks definitely busy today but likely because people are still here for their holiday vacations. That should die down in the next couple days. At least I hope.

I know my kids go back to school tomorrow (and I go back to work) so probably makes sense - plus probably others like you down for the race weekend in early so bit of overlap

I know my kids go back to school tomorrow (and I go back to work) so probably makes sense - plus probably others like you down for the race weekend in early so bit of overlap
Yep. However most runners won't come in until tomorrow or Wednesday. Normally I wouldn't come in until then.

Onto park three for the night, Magic Kingdom. Was able to book a FP real easy there.

Jealous, I'm in Florida but I'm three hours south! I can't wait for Disney. I decided to run Star Wars next weekend insted of the marathon this year. Have fun!

Fastpassed Spaceship Earth

I never found out if SE had returned to putting your picture into the scenes about your future self or not. Was it just a temporary problem, or are they no longer taking passenger pictures anyomore?

Now that song is stuck in my head! Thanks Ryan! :goodvibesHA HA...actually, I love it so it's OK. Wish we would hear more about what will happen in WDW for night parade.

When are they making a commercial for the WDW parade? Oh yea, right.

are there no dooney purses for the marathon this year? seems odd as has to be a huge money maker for all involved

Happy New Year everyone and thanks again to Ryan for keeping these threads going. I like the balance he gives
to this forum as some of the mods on the other forums can be too cheerlead-y for Disney. It's always a pleasure to be able to read and offer differing opinions that can be discussed equally and with civility.

What will 2017 have in store for Disney and its guests? I'm sure there will be some surprises along with the rumors and plans we already know. It's great we will have this thread and forum available once again to discuss what ever comes up in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter