News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This special magnet is for pick up at flower and garden. You will get the regular one in the mail.
Regular one? I upgraded to AP in November. I haven’t gotten anything. Maybe because I upgraded a ticket rather than buying an AP outright?

Regular one? I upgraded to AP in November. I haven’t gotten anything. Maybe because I upgraded a ticket rather than buying an AP outright?
Not sure how that works as I’m new to the AP thing. Is your AP activated though? I know it has to be active for you to receive that and your MB. Otherwise I’m not sure.

Not sure how that works as I’m new to the AP thing. Is your AP activated though? I know it has to be active for you to receive that and your MB. Otherwise I’m not sure.
Yes it’s active. I upgraded from a 7 day park hopper to an AP. I did get the MB though so I wasn’t correct in saying I hadn’t gotten anything. What I meant was anything like a magnet. I’m not local so I’ll miss the Mickey one.

I never got a magnet either time I upgraded my DL Sig + pass to to premier and I never got the little box they've sent to some premier pass holders.

I upgraded from a 7 day park hopper to an AP. I did get the MB though
We upgraded a 9 day to AP last September. Didn't get a MB. DW says she got a magnet in the mail... 1 magnet. We upgraded 3 tickets to AP.

Good news is we'll be back in 7 days. We are definitely going to EPCOT on the 28th, so we'll pick up the new magnet then.

j

We upgraded a 9 day to AP last September. Didn't get a MB. DW says she got a magnet in the mail... 1 magnet. We upgraded 3 tickets to AP.

Good news is we'll be back in 7 days. We are definitely going to EPCOT on the 28th, so we'll pick up the new magnet then.

j
The MB doesn’t send automatically. You have to go into MDE and pick the color etc.

Yes it’s active. I upgraded from a 7 day park hopper to an AP. I did get the MB though so I wasn’t correct in saying I hadn’t gotten anything. What I meant was anything like a magnet. I’m not local so I’ll miss the Mickey one.
I have upgraded 3 tickets to APs for myself and family members and we all received the welcome mailing with magnets. You get the "traditional" AP magnet which these limited time ones at the parks are similar to. They just add seasonal designs.

s-l225.jpg

News

Extra Magic Hours

Disney has added Extra Magic Hours to Hollywood Studios during the month of July. Every day in July DHS will have morning Extra Magic Hours from 7AM-8AM. Every Friday DHS will have evening Extra Magic Hours from 10PM to 12AM. Regular hours every day in July will be 8AM to 10PM.

Opening day at Toy Story Land! June 30th, 2018

Hollywood Studios will be open from 8AM-11PM on opening day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter