News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m wondering why there deciding to add another table service restaurant to Japan there’s already two. I’m still excited though I love seafood and steak so I will definitely check this out.

definitely a bit odd - though I am very intrigued by it. A high-end/signature style Japanese restaurant is something I would be interested in (we have habachi near us so the other dining locations there never make the cut of places to eat)

MK is the most needing capacity though which is exactly why they are doing this.

In the hub anyway, so it "might" help. Adding this will make MK even busier IMO.

Regardless, they didn't "have to" add this.

The pull to MK will continue to dominate further with this.

Still shocked by the way. :eek: Can't wait.

Last edited:
A new Japan restaurant, as part of the Epcot overhaul sounds promising :)
Out of curiosity, anybody hear anything about the update to Reflections of China announced at D23?

MK is the most needing capacity though which is exactly why they are doing this.

This exactly right, though actually the main street theater is a "smarter" play for them. Cost is relatively low and it will EAT bodies (up to 2000 per show) for an hour or more. Tron will also increase park capacity but may also attract more people, so not as good, but it also puts competition for Space Mountain, whose spot on that side of the park as the only thrill ride tends to give it the longest waits in the park. (Noticed the other day Space Mountain was exceeding 7DMT.

This exactly right, though actually the main street theater is a "smarter" play for them. Cost is relatively low and it will EAT bodies (up to 2000 per show) for an hour or more. Tron will also increase park capacity but may also attract more people, so not as good, but it also puts competition for Space Mountain, whose spot on that side of the park as the only thrill ride tends to give it the longest waits in the park. (Noticed the other day Space Mountain was exceeding 7DMT.

Definitely also adds another big time attractive FP to help reduce draw on other E-tickets (e.g., should make Space, and TDMT and BTMM and Splash FP a bit easier to get)

I'm actually hoping once Tron goes up they will finally take Space down and redo it. That thing is painful. Plus it would be nice if they would make it more flexible so they can do all the fun themed stuff they do in DL. But regardless, Space needs to just be shut down for a year or two and completely redone. With Tron, I hope they feel comfortable doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!