News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the permit reads, with those different rooms... I’m picturing each room as a private dining space. I’ve never been to Japan but like the tea houses? Where you sit on the floor? If they did that it could be pricey but a very unique experience compared to other offerings in the park.
It wouldnt be terrible to get rid of the nonHabachi Japanese restaurant to make room for this I think

OK - I know it was cut back, but I thought they did a whole track replacement. So they just covered up the queue? That's the worst part of the refurb. I've been convinced, let's have a full re-do after Tron opens.
Yep. I hope after Tron they finally redo that track.

It wouldnt be terrible to get rid of the nonHabachi Japanese restaurant to make room for this I think
Tokyo dinning is actually a pretty small restaurant for Disney restaurant sizes. This new one is supposedly going downstairs though and both of the current restaurants are upstairs and share a hostess stand.

Tokyo dinning is actually a pretty small restaurant for Disney restaurant sizes. This new one is supposedly going downstairs though and both of the current restaurants are upstairs and share a hostess stand.
Yeah I find the dining in Japan to be set up weird.

The more I think about the more excited I am for the new restaurant in the Japan pavilion...

Though Japanese steak is expensive to begin with so I can imagine this place, in WDW, being pretty, pretty pricey
I could think of some other locations to get a new dining location first but I have never had Japanese steak so I wouldn't be opposed to this either.

I could think of some other locations to get a new dining location first but I have never had Japanese steak so I wouldn't be opposed to this either.
it DOES seem strange when places like...I don't even know China? AMERICA? need some overhaul

I’m wondering why there deciding to add another table service restaurant to Japan there’s already two. I’m still excited though I love seafood and steak so I will definitely check this out.

definitely a bit odd - though I am very intrigued by it. A high-end/signature style Japanese restaurant is something I would be interested in (we have habachi near us so the other dining locations there never make the cut of places to eat)

Any chance this could be another Morimoto location? I don't really see why Epcot would be bringing another Japan restaurant since Teppan edo and Tokyo Dining are frequently available ADRs to get on short notice. I do know Japan isn't that far from France though, and with a "foodie" ride coming I'm sure they need good dining nearby. I hope it's a great new option!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter