News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
12??

Hmm. I think they had about 30 episodes mapped out. This that doesn't say how long the episodes will be. They could be an hour long.

I guess they'll just pick the highlights.

The Seige of Mandalore has to happen. Finally.

They apparently had all of S7+8 mapped out ahead of the original cancellation, but I wouldn't put much stock into there only being 12 episodes. If it's well received and Disney sees the demand, they'd likely extend the run beyond the original order, as a lot of TV revivals get.

They apparently had all of S7+8 mapped out ahead of the original cancellation, but I wouldn't put much stock into there only being 12 episodes. If it's well received and Disney sees the demand, they'd likely extend the run beyond the original order, as a lot of TV revivals get.

They also need as much programming as they can get for the new streaming service

They also need as much programming as they can get for the new streaming service
That's what this is all about. They need the original content to compete with Netflix and bringing back a popular show will draw people in. Hopefully enough for them to finish off that originally mapped out run.

Micky (my guy) just started watching this show. He's binge watching at the moment - he has an out of sequence list of episodes that supposedly is the order he is supposed to watch them? He explained why, I fell asleep during the explanation.

He then explained that we are going to have to get the Disney streaming service when available. I did not argue. :)

I am not impressed at all by those pictures. Maybe that just isn't my style but I think it looks cheap.

Micky (my guy) just started watching this show. He's binge watching at the moment - he has an out of sequence list of episodes that supposedly is the order he is supposed to watch them? He explained why, I fell asleep during the explanation.

He then explained that we are going to have to get the Disney streaming service when available. I did not argue. :)

Uh yeah, it's called skip the entire first season because it's likely to turn you off the show :)

They removed some of the bioluminescence lighting for just standard LED lighting.

That is awfu! I think Pandora at night is one of the most unique experiences at Disney. No line, no waiting, no show time. Just take it all in, walk around. It is so beautiful. The first time I saw it I was so impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!