News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I the only one who is hoping for a surprise, secret cameo by Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins Returns? Have heard that she is not in it but still dreaming they surprise us somehow!

Love Dick Van Dyke! So happy he will be in it!

Even if she isn't in the actual movie they can make a post credit scene where she's in it similar to Christopher Robin with
Richard Sherman

I would really like to get these if the games for these attractions were able to be played by 1 person. Whenever I tried to play the games at most of the attractions on the app, I wasn't able to do them since I'm a solo traveler. This app is built more for families than single travelers.
You can play them alone. You just need to create a second player (I just labeled it Ghost) and you end up playing as both people. The games don't go head-to-head, instead have you pass the phone to the next person. When you are alone, you just don't need to pass the phone!

You can play them alone. You just need to create a second player (I just labeled it Ghost) and you end up playing as both people. The games don't go head-to-head, instead have you pass the phone to the next person. When you are alone, you just don't need to pass the phone!

2c3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter