News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the name was revealed a while back, but I can't find anything about it prior to today. Was it a different name or am I going crazy?

A name was "leaked" a few weeks ago, Disney Play. This is the first that Disney + has been the discussion.

No today was the reveal. Good point made that this matches ESPN+. I guess it pretty much tells you what it is in the name.

There's a good chance they already have my money, but if they put up a backlog of classic Disney stuff on there, particularly "Wonderful World of Color" and the like, there's little chance for me to resist paying for it.

All I really want from this is World of Color, since it is impossible to find in its entirety. And then the shorts being remastered. Everything else is just nice additions for me.

I went to Epcot 4 days in a row just to get it lol.
Ditto, and we were only there for 4 days including our arrival and departure days.

For what it's worth the cutting board is on the small side. Great for cutting a lime for cocktails, but not much more. It was free and a cool gift, but you aren't missing a lot by not having one.

Not sure if anyone mentioned but the cookies are now individually wrapped so way easier to put in your bags and take along. The pretzel snowman was not and obviously the snow cones

So, you don't think a snow cone will last from Thursday night until my son and husband get to Orlando on Friday night;) Well, cookies it is:D The wrapping will help a lot.

I really liked the Donald one last year, but we missed it. We only have the Spring one so far; however, we will be able to get this one now:)

I'm excited for this because Goofy is my favorite!

I went to Epcot 4 days in a row just to get it lol.

I also did this. I rearranged our plans once I saw it was going to available, and 2 of the days were real quick tap and turn around and walk right back out. But the first night to get the magnet was a pretty long hike! I'm trying to get the most out of my AP because I don't know when it will work again to be able to buy one. Probably not until we are empty-nesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter