News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't remember if this has been discussed here, somewhere else or not at all. At DHS for my last day and got to the park about 850. Just got an email welcoming me to the park and to respond to it if I have feedback or problems and that they respond as they receive the emails. From the VP.

Been here since last Fri and in all parks and this is the first email like this I've gotten. I'm sure it's tied to my mb but this is the first day I've been on wifi in the parks. Just got the same push message from the app.

WDWNT’s review of the Tony’s extra upcharge event at the Very Merry Christmas Party

https://twitter.com/WDWNT/status/1061357242128179200

Summary:
Food is terrible, some decorations were hastily put together (still had price tag on it), specialty drink was terrible and beer and wines were ok but cheap - on the plus side they were freely flowing (the reviewer had 7 glasses of wine)

Also on the plus side, the Tony character was wonderful and unique and the reserved viewing area is probly the most coveted spot - so if you put a premium on that then they can recommend the party

Last edited:
WDWNT’s review of the Tony’s extra upcharge event at the Very Merry Christmas Party

https://twitter.com/WDWNT/status/1061357242128179200

Summary:
Food is terrible, some decorations were hastily put together (still had price tag on it), specialty drink was terrible and beer and wines were ok but cheap - on the plus side they were freeling flowing (the reviewer has 7 glasses of wine)

Also on the plus side, the Tony character we wonderful and unique and the reserved viewing area is proble the most coveted spot - so if you put a premium on that then they can cecommend the party

Based on amount of misspellings in the summary, I'd say the reviewer definitely had seven glasses of wine! :D

Do you think if they finished certain sections first they may start using them or will they wait until the entire structure is done across all locations?

I think they will just wait as most of the stations are getting there and I would think easier to get all the cables done at once and test the entire system, etc

One exception could be the Riviera station which will just be a pass through to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter