News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some of these look nice. But I think Disney is still missing the boat by not having a full customization site like redbubble or teepublic... where you can pick the type of t-shirt you want, etc. I buy far more t-shirts from places like that these days.

Yeah this was announced from the beginning to be signature. Its smaller so it makes sense. I would also expect something like Morimoto but I don't believe Morimoto is considered signature itself.
Looking forward to this... I would LOVE it if it were Nobu-level quality... we were disappointed in Morimoto -- but maybe it was an off day.

Looking forward to this... I would LOVE it if it were Nobu-level quality... we were disappointed in Morimoto -- but maybe it was an off day.

We really liked Morimoto - but went with kids and saw it as a very Disney-fied version of Nobu so wasn't expecting the same thing. I would expect this new restaurant to be a bit "fancier" and more Nobu-level

I was excited for these designer ears -specifically the Harveys ones releasing next Friday - but they are pricey! The Harveys ones are (as far as I know) just like regular Minnie ears, but with a seatbelt bow, and they are $78. :eek: And apparently those are on the low end, as the article says the ears will range in price from $58-$600. :faint: I'm sure Vera Wang and Coach will really be up there in price.

I was excited for these designer ears -specifically the Harveys ones releasing next Friday - but they are pricey! The Harveys ones are (as far as I know) just like regular Minnie ears, but with a seatbelt bow, and they are $78. :eek: And apparently those are on the low end, as the article says the ears will range in price from $58-$600. :faint: I'm sure Vera Wang and Coach will really be up there in price.
Yeah that’s insane for ears.

Those prices..... $600?!?! Even if I loved it I would NEVER spend even 1/10th of that on one pair of ears...

Those prices..... $600?!?! Even if I loved it I would NEVER spend even 1/10th of that on one pair of ears...
Seriously, and if you wear them around the parks or whatever in the Florida/California heat, you'll probably sweat on them. Sweat on your $600 ears.

I can't tell from the picture, but I wonder if the Coach ones are leather...? If so they are likely a few hundred dollars.

Seriously, and if you wear them around the parks or whatever in the Florida/California heat, you'll probably sweat on them. Sweat on your $600 ears.

I can't tell from the picture, but I wonder if the Coach ones are leather...? If so they are likely a few hundred dollars.

I hope that if they are a few hundred then they at least do some better construction and seaming, Coaches quality isnt what it used to be.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I'm excitedly/anxiously awaiting the formal announcement of how WDW will handle crowds for SWGE starting Aug 29th! We arrive a week later and have 1 day planned in the studios. Currently planning on skipping SWGE but if they offer something that won't have us waiting in line 'forever', I can see us trying to get in on the action!

popcorn::

Some of these look nice. But I think Disney is still missing the boat by not having a full customization site like redbubble or teepublic... where you can pick the type of t-shirt you want, etc. I buy far more t-shirts from places like that these days.

This! I can’t tell you how many shirts at Disney I’ve passed on because of the shirt quality, particularly in the women’s shirts. So many of them are basically see-through. I don’t want to have to wear a camisole or a tank under every shirt! If I had the option to buy designs online on a thicker material, I’d do it in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!