News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking of expensive naps, in May we saw Phantom of the Opera on Broadway and the guy sitting behind me was snoring for most of the play. At about $200 a ticket all we could do was laugh when we left.

I would not be laughing.

This wouldn’t end the monorail in anyway.

That's good news. Trams would work great if a bridge was built but yuck.

Was hoping they bought new trains, but refurbished will help.

Looking forward to the walkway.

Question for all you soothsayers - Do you think Mickey's Railway will now be pushed back even further due to all hands on deck for Rise of The Resistance?

Like, I'm doubting it will be open for my early May trip - which is bananas.

Question for all you soothsayers - Do you think Mickey's Railway will now be pushed back even further due to all hands on deck for Rise of The Resistance?

Certainly possible, especially if eaither or both continue to be technical challenges. I do feel like they already pushed it back they likely fee pretty comfortable with this new date or they wouldn't have given it

Certainly possible, especially if eaither or both continue to be technical challenges. I do feel like they already pushed it back they likely fee pretty comfortable with this new date or they wouldn't have given it

Did they give a date for MMRR? I thought they said early spring, which with Disney could be June 21. :p

As scrappinginontario accurately notes, lots of people here don't want to know anything about future attractions. Additionally, this is NOT a rumor thread. (Check the thread title.)

My reference to a rumor thread was not this one, but the thread under the posted twitter account.

I have prepared a full justification of my statement regarding twitter links posted here, but decided to not post it as there is nothing for me to gain. As such, I'll edit/modify my post to alleviate future potentials.

Did they give a date for MMRR? I thought they said early spring, which with Disney could be June 21. :p

you are right, for some reason I thought in my head they had given like a month, not just "Spring" but yeah, since just Spring I could see this pushing to later in the Spring. Plus with RotR now only December, then in DLR in January, no need to get then next high tech E-ticker ride open right away, spread it out a bit. So yeah, May or June would be my guess now

The other factor playing a role is the construction on the Rat ride which last I heard was a bit ahead of schedule - so I would think they would wnat to space out the openings of MMRR and Rat so if Rat is ready really early would that push back MMRR even more?

My guess (speculation) is that it will just get delayed further into 2020 because the rush isn't there anymore.
They don't "need" the attraction in a rush anymore. It felt like they were trying to get it done before SWGE to have yet another attraction to spread crowds at DHS for the opening of SWGE. Since they failed to do that, I guess there is no rush to get it open. Just a shame the centerpiece of the park sits empty. Maybe that's why we got the "surprise" attraction of Lightning McQueen's racing academy to fill that gap and spread crowds (as far away from SWGE as physically possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter