News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless this isn't in the same time period - that it is a prequel or later on in the timeline than Guardians v3

could even start with a voiceover saying "Last we saw Thor, the mightiest Avenger, he was with the Guardians of the Galaxy ... but that is a story for another time. This story takes place 10 years after those events ...." or something like that

I was starting to think that as well but James Gunn confirmed on twitter that v3 takes place after Thor 4

I'm wondering if the Jane Foster that wields Mjolnir will be from a different timeline since the hammer no longer exists in the main MCU continuity.
I hope it's something like this because if Thor 4 is about Thor passing the mantle onto Natalie Portman I'm out:rotfl: I could live with Jane Thor if she's from another timeline and Thor is still Thor. (That's a lot of Thors in one post :P)

Honestly I am starting to be! I was going to renew my AP in 2020 and skip this year initially just to save money, but now even that might be a stretch. I definitely wouldn't get the use out of an AP in the 2019-2020 range. It won't be renewed til late 2020 if I do it. I am just starting my full time job and starting to save for like wedding and house and life stuff. Being priced out has been a big bummer.

Good decision, I don’t think you’ll regret it. The house and wedding will be awesome (and congrats)!

We’re going to be doing the math again at the next renewal.
[/QUOTE]
Oh gosh no engagement or anything yet but I am saving up for when it IS time lol but Thanks!

I hope it's something like this because if Thor 4 is about Thor passing the mantle onto Natalie Portman I'm out:rotfl: I could live with Jane Thor if she's from another timeline and Thor is still Thor. (That's a lot of Thors in one post :P)

I'm heavily conflicted because I love Taika but I hate Natalie Portman and the MCU Jane Foster so much

I think the assumption that Thor is in Guardians 3 is not a good one to make. The joke at the end of Endgame was great - but I am not sure it's necessary to continue the story of the Guardians. There are already 7 characters there that they have to service (5 original Guardians + nebula and mantis) and I'm not sure having a ridiculously overpowered hero along with them helps those stories. Mostly I want to see them find a way to bring Gamora back in the fold and then their interaction with eachother. The biggest flaw to me of GOTG2 was they spent to much time split up.

The only thing I could see them needing an overpowered hero for is to counter Adam Warlock because none of the current guardians are a match for him.

I'm heavily conflicted because I love Taika but I hate Natalie Portman and the MCU Jane Foster so much

I agree - but I think at this point the MCU/Kevin Feige has earned our benefit of the doubt ... not like they *need* Natalie Portman to draw enough interest/get people to see Thor 4, so I have to assume they brought her back because they really wanted her back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!