News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because that rebooted home alone that was already made worked so well <heavy sarcasm>

Yeah from what I've heard the experience is hidden away completely. They don't seem to have any issues at Disneyland keeping the experience packed, so if that ever becomes an issue I'm sure they can react then.
I get that .. I have heard it is hidden and havent really looked closely to find out where it is. :) I dont really want to know until I get there.

We have the lighstaber experience reserved for our AP preview, but my son seems more excited to build a droid, so we may sadly skip Savis. I would love to peek my head in to check it out though ..

So .. debating on if I personally want to spend $200 on the experience (and thus keep the saber for myself for the near future. :)).

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can't seem to locate the option to make an Oga's reservation. Can go to the link but when I click my date it only shows the hours, not an option to book a reservation. Also, does anyone know the minimum price for a non-alcoholic drink? Menu link is only producing an error. Wondering if it's worth making a reservation just to see inside and share a drink with my dd?

It says at least 1 person must be 14yo. I've never been to a 'bar' (if that's what this is considered.) Being that it's Disney, are people taking their children in or is this more, 1 parent goes while the other entertains the child elsewhere?

I hadn't really considered Oga's at all as I don't drink but if it means we can secure entry into the land it might be worth making a reservation.

Not sure if anyone has answered yet, but this is another situation where you have to switch to the US site... :-(

I get that .. I have heard it is hidden and havent really looked closely to find out where it is. :) I dont really want to know until I get there.

We have the lighstaber experience reserved for our AP preview, but my son seems more excited to build a droid, so we may sadly skip Savis. I would love to peek my head in to check it out though ..

So .. debating on if I personally want to spend $200 on the experience (and thus keep the saber for myself for the near future. :)).

I'm definitely making a lightsaber sight unseen. I didn't want to watch the experience videos. However, I have seen pictures of the finished sabers and they do look very nice.

just a bit of hope for everyone trying to get Olga's reservations, as of yesterday absolutely nothing was available for any day of our upcoming trips... but today had a handful of spots here and there :) Don't know if this is Disney sprinkling them in slowly or if other people were canceling extra spots, but we're ecstatic to have a guaranteed spot at the bar come october. :teeth:

just a bit of hope for everyone trying to get Olga's reservations, as of yesterday absolutely nothing was available for any day of our upcoming trips... but today had a handful of spots here and there :) Don't know if this is Disney sprinkling them in slowly or if other people were canceling extra spots, but we're ecstatic to have a guaranteed spot at the bar come october. :teeth:
Yes several opened up this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!