News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having issues searching for dining reservations or even logging in to the disney website to view plans? Keep getting error messages saying please come back later

It's probably the blue curacao flavored syrup, which is non-alcoholic. They don't (even on a party night) allow people to wander MK with alcohol.
ohh thanks; i honestly wasn't aware of the syrup. they should probably add that word to the menu; though apparently i was the only confused person haha

I’ve seen this rumored before. So I’m skeptical of this now, but it would be a great idea.

I have a little bit of history on this from people that I know. Essentially Ewan McGregor has been on board from the get go and they have had directors attached back when they were still planning on doing the spin-off films however, they changed course post LTJ and Solo. The previous rumors weren't untrue, the project just got put on hold while they focused on concluding the Skywalker saga and figured out what the future of these film projects was going to be.

I've heard that they are planning on expanding on some of these projects on Disney+ and since they already had Obi Wan planned they just adapted it into an episodic approach vs a film. Ewan McGregor is supposedly signing to not just star in the series but also to direct one of the episodes as well as a deal to direct future projects down the road.

NEWS

This is interesting - and seems like decent price if you are local ... I guess they see the success HHN has with the frequent fear passes

(h/t to @AMusicLifeForMe for messaging this)

https://attractionsmagazine.com/mickeys-not-so-scary-party-pass-2019/

Pricing isn’t terrible.. But those things are already so crowded I’m a tad surprised that they are looking to add more.

I wonder what ticket is next? That’s two new ones in as many days...

I’m guessing a MVMCP pass will come if this is successful.

Pricing isn’t terrible.. But those things are already so crowded I’m a tad surprised that they are looking to add more.

First thing that popped into my head. Was Disney isnt worried about capping the crowds at the parties. Going to be crowded more now if this is popular

Seems like not many parties are sold out yet so guess like Priceline and hotels wanting to fill empty rooms. If they have same issue for MVMCP then I can definitely see same thing there

Wonder how things are looking for Food and Wine - if they come up with some "after 6pm" ticket for that or some sort of combo ticket that comes with snack credits to use at festival

NEWS

This is interesting - and seems like decent price if you are local ... I guess they see the success HHN has with the frequent fear passes

(h/t to @AMusicLifeForMe for messaging this)

https://attractionsmagazine.com/mickeys-not-so-scary-party-pass-2019/

Interesting. We happen to have 2 trips planned while the parties are going on (we'll be there for 2+ weeks) and are planning on attending one of the parties anyways. Going to have to convince the wife that this is a good idea lol

First thing that popped into my head. Was Disney isnt worried about capping the crowds at the parties. Going to be crowded more now if this is popular

I actually wonder if this implies soft sales for the Halloween parties. Maybe they found/went over the price ceiling finally here. Really the only reason we could justify going this year is because my 2 youngest are still free admission and we aren't planning to continue visiting as often after 2019.

Just a random number I calculated: if someone purchases this deal and actually goes to every party available, it would come out to ~$8.50 ticket per party.

I have a little bit of history on this from people that I know. Essentially Ewan McGregor has been on board from the get go and they have had directors attached back when they were still planning on doing the spin-off films however, they changed course post LTJ and Solo. The previous rumors weren't untrue, the project just got put on hold while they focused on concluding the Skywalker saga and figured out what the future of these film projects was going to be.

I've heard that they are planning on expanding on some of these projects on Disney+ and since they already had Obi Wan planned they just adapted it into an episodic approach vs a film. Ewan McGregor is supposedly signing to not just star in the series but also to direct one of the episodes as well as a deal to direct future projects down the road.

I’m mostly skeptical of Disney actually moving forward. Ewan has been very straight forward with wanting to reprise the role over the years. Him getting to direct should be interesting, he hasn’t done much there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter