News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually very happy they have the new pass. We were some of the people skipping the party because of the high price, but this might change my mind

Interesting. We happen to have 2 trips planned while the parties are going on (we'll be there for 2+ weeks) and are planning on attending one of the parties anyways. Going to have to convince the wife that this is a good idea lol

one big benefit I see to leveraging these passes is now you don't have to do *everything* in one party ... so can focus on character meets one party, the show and parade and fireworks another, doing rides another, etc.

The only thing with with this MNSSHP ticket is, if you did go to all the parties you would have so much candy, I can only imaging the dentist bill if someone was to take their kids and let them trick or treat at every event.

LOL you've clearly never been to a trunk or treat event. In one night my two boys bring home an OBNOXIOUS amount of candy - we end up using as our Halloween night candy to give out, we send some as care packages to college student children of friends, I bring it to work....and yet there always seems to be some left behind at my house LOL

So many questions about this! What is Triton class? Who is this? Does this have to do with D23?
I would take this to mean the three new ships are part of the Triton Class which means one of the ships most likely the first one would be named the Triton. Just like the Fantasy and Dream are part of the Dream Class. Cruise lines typically have "classes" of ships. Royal has the Oasis Class for example which are their bigger ships.

So cool!!! I like the name, 'Disney Triton'! I also like 'Disney Wish' but that's far from an original name. Many have said they like the idea of one of the ships being named the Disney Wish.

How cool that this might be an entire new Class of Disney ship!

I can also see the 21|22|23 being for the years 2021, 2022 and 2023, when the ships are scheduled (I believe) to join the fleet.

Could 'Celebration' on the tag possibly stand for the, 'Disney Celebration' ship?

LOL, as I said, SO many questions!!

So cool!!! I like the name, 'Disney Triton'! I also like 'Disney Wish' but that's far from an original name. Many have said they like the idea of one of the ships being named the Disney Wish.

How cool that this might be an entire new Class of Disney ship!

I can also see the 21|22|23 being for the years 2021, 2022 and 2023, when the ships are scheduled (I believe) to join the fleet.

Could 'Celebration' on the tag possibly stand for the, 'Disney Celebration' ship?

LOL, as I said, SO many questions!!
I think this was all announced at the last D23. The name is new info, though.

The ships will be a little bigger than Dream and will be powered by LNG.

On the contrary, it's pretty pricey considering he's offering to take you to parties that concluded at least 10 months ago! ;) :rotfl2:
Haha - I just included the graphic from last year for people who would have no idea what I was talking about. I think he got fried for that by his fellow bloggers and ultimately took it down. He's probably still doing it, just in the shadows now...

I wouldn't pay $299 for KtP but I'd probably consider paying $50 to spend a party with @rteetz! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter