News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, "Humanoid" is the most prolific type of species in the Star Wars Universe but they aren't from Earth. They are from Courecant or Tatooine or whatever. More likely there would be some sort of Batuuan holiday that coincides

But C3PO has a whole album singing about Xmas.😉

i will highly suggest the firework show at the Halloween party it was amazing!!

I saw it a few times last week as well. Seeing it from Poly was great (the view from our studio there was amazing and without the music, the fireworks themselves were sensational). Seeing it in the park during the party was ok. I definitely miss the music of Hallowishes. They do play the Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween song, but no other real “songs” just background music. I’m not a fan of the projections on the castle, so I wasn’t too impressed.

OK - I have to question the source here. A new website that just started existing two days ago? At least they admit it's a rumor but I wouldn't say that it's a very reliable one!

Yeah, wasn't sure but seemed phrased as rumor and I was sure to list it as a rumor ... Would be a cool concept I think

Yeah, wasn't sure but seemed phrased as rumor and I was sure to list it as a rumor ... Would be a cool concept I think

I also expect them to do something with the threads of the Solo storyline on D+ since we’re not likely to get a sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts