News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crow - All THREE Beverly Hills Chihuahua movies! Sign me up!

Disney heard the wants of the people, and they delivered.

Whose wants they heard, I don't know, but...

I am pretty happy about the Disney Afternoon stuff though, and my youngest loves Imagination Movers which was becoming difficult to find so she will be pumped for that.

The problem with this is that they're basing it on the Netherlands Beta release. There are certainly going to be titles that have different distribution deals there than the deals here, so I question the usefulness of this list (they do include caveats in the article). For example, from what Disney already publicly stated, there are only a handful of the MCU movies that will be available in the U.S. at launch - much fewer than what's currently listed in the Dutch Beta and what's on this list.

Also, I thought the release from this summer was an official list of everything that would be available at launch?

The problem with this is that they're basing it on the Netherlands Beta release. There are certainly going to be titles that have different distribution deals there than the deals here, so I question the usefulness of this list (they do include caveats in the article). For example, from what Disney already publicly stated, there are only a handful of the MCU movies that will be available in the U.S. at launch - much fewer than what's currently listed in the Dutch Beta and what's on this list.

Also, I thought the release from this summer was an official list of everything that would be available at launch?

Exactly. And the Star Wars films won’t be part of the streaming service for the first year or so as TBS/TNT hold the distribution rights to them currently.

Correct. As long as everything went well for CM previews, I would expect the Skyliner to soft open on the 27th. There would be no operational reason not to if all the processes and procedures are set and tested and had no issues.
That would make my hubby so happy if it soft opens on the 27th. We leave that day and he was bummed he would be missing the opening.

The new one won't air until next year, I think.

Forgot about the movie then episodes. That must be it. Do you know anywhere you can rent/get the Tartakovsky ones? I would love to see those. Thanks

I own them. Could bring them in October if you want to mail them back to me.

I think this list shows just how thin the list from the summer really was. I know a lot of these have distribution issues, but hopefully the real list is much closer to this one than the one this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter