News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy this. JMO.

I'll move along now! :)
Different things matter to different people. Make WDW Six Flags entertainment with WDW rides, I'd never go again. I've been to over 40 amusement/theme parks and there is a reason I keep going to WDW and it isn't the quality of their coasters.

Just because it obviously doesn't matter to you, doesn't mean it doesn't matter to others. FYI, I also watched Illuminations 6 times on my last trip, I would've only entered Epcot once if not for that entertainment.

I want them to bring back Push the talking trash can. Not that it will happen but hey, thats what I want. I would even make a special trip just to see Push

I believe things like Push (and the old "Living Statues" in Epcot come to minds as well) are great in limited time stretches and are better served if changed out regularly. Those types of things absolutely work best when you come upon them with no knowledge of them whatsoever and are examples of instances where the internet hurts the experience. If you read about them somewhere online, and then seek them out, the experience doesn't equal the experience for those who find them as a complete surprise.

Some more photos ... I will say I don't think I like it as much from the back, seems a bit plain and looks "odd" with the Castle in the background, etc. ... but minor point

Am I the only one that thinks this is super plain and boring?

It looks like it belongs in Disney Springs more than Tomorrowland. Seems to be the Disney aesthetic lately--plain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!