News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news! We took the boat form DHS a few times earlier this month and a full boat would take a while to get through the 2 people doing security checks when the Friendship boat docked.
And with the Skyliner it is more of a continual arrival not a dump of people like a bus or a boat so really shouldn't be too bad - but good to have this extra capacity for like park opening times and just to ease peoples' fears of potential backups
I've definitely "raced" plenty of friendship boats when heading from BC on foot. LOL I am happy the Skyliner shouldn't be a massive dump of people at once. I'll just have to wait and see what it's like during F&W next month!

Those are the suites correct? Very curious how that refurb will go.
In Calypso and Jazz the suites and standard rooms are mixed together--it's not like AofA. My photos show standard rooms (you can tell from the doors), but suites may be in the mix of rooms being refurbed as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4190.jpg
    IMG_4190.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 9

Frozen trailer: looks good, but definitely saw some elements of Brave in there.

Still convinced the trolls were the bad guys, don't listen to them Anna and Elsa. They were the ones who told the parents to shut down Elsa's powers, never speak of them, and to wipe Anna's memory. And they basically just took Kristoff when he was a small kid.

NEWS

Self check in kiosk piloted for Cape May Cafe

I'm glad to see that they still have the option to check-in in person.

We only have a Canadian cell and the 2 dining locations earlier this month that said our Canadian cell would work were correct....but both times our text advising our table was ready was received 24 hours after our reservation!!! Yes it worked, the text just took it's time getting to my phone so we still need a buzzer until Disney is better able to accept non-US cell phone numbers.

Frozen trailer: looks good, but definitely saw some elements of Brave in there.

Still convinced the trolls were the bad guys, don't listen to them Anna and Elsa. They were the ones who told the parents to shut down Elsa's powers, never speak of them, and to wipe Anna's memory. And they basically just took Kristoff when he was a small kid.
Nah with Frozen Ever After existing as a ride you know that won;t be the twist. I do think they will prove to be overdramatic again though!

I just need a princess fix honestly! When will the next one be announced?! I have to settle for reused princesses ;)

They did announce the next one at D23, though not an opening date. Raya and the Last Dragon.

Nah with Frozen Ever After existing as a ride you know that won;t be the twist. I do think they will prove to be overdramatic again though!

Oh, I don't think the movie will actually go there. But to me, the trolls are pretty bad. They give nothing but bad advice and kidnap kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!