News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your emails!

Got a pin code for past guests - spring offer. I think travel April through June? 30% off deluxe and 25% off moderates.

We saved almost a $1000 on our room at Gran Destino for next May!
I got mine too this morning.

Check your emails!

Got a pin code for past guests - spring offer. I think travel April through June? 30% off deluxe and 25% off moderates.

We saved almost a $1000 on our room at Gran Destino for next May!

I got one too!! I've never gotten a pin code before, I was excited! We only go to WDW every other year, but we're due to go this June so hopefully this will work. (I haven't had a chance to check with the code yet.)

NEWS

new offer for Disney+ - get $40 off if you commit to 3 years. Comes to under $5/month .... Visit founders.disneyplus.com for details. Enter code “PARKSPASS3YEARS.”

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/ent...0191007-tajxpva675e37jmx3y3a2mizwm-story.html

I just wish any of these discounts could be used to upgrade to the hulu bundle. I have hulu anyway and won't get rid of it, so it makes sense to bundle. I guess I'll just keep paying for them separately since $5 is so cheap.

I just wish any of these discounts could be used to upgrade to the hulu bundle. I have hulu anyway and won't get rid of it, so it makes sense to bundle. I guess I'll just keep paying for them separately since $5 is so cheap.
I just wish they would get their heads out of their rears and get it to work with Amazon. Though I suppose it's equally fair to wonder if Amazon needs to remove the stick from their rear and work with Disney...

I got one too!! I've never gotten a pin code before, I was excited! We only go to WDW every other year, but we're due to go this June so hopefully this will work. (I haven't had a chance to check with the code yet.)
I got one too! I'm not sure why, but it went to my work email, which I'm pretty sure I've never booked a vacation with. It's making a spring trip pretty tempting!!

That's what I did. I already have Hulu + live so I just bought the Disney plus for 3 years separately. Too eager to wait!

I just wish they would get their heads out of their rears and get it to work with Amazon. Though I suppose it's equally fair to wonder if Amazon needs to remove the stick from their rear and work with Disney...

I have to figure as the launch date gets close (or just passes) both sides will realize how much money they are losing and both will get their respective sticks out of their respective butts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts