News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion here, but I can't stand the new character buses (all of them).

1.) The buses with recent IP makes me feel like I'm in a city being advertised too, which I get that's the point, but I go to the Disney bubble to avoid that kind of advertising.

2.) The 'big head' buses just look too gaudy. I think it would have been slightly more classy to have different buses with different color schemes to represent the characters, instead of a giant head on the side of the bus.

3.) My wife put her tinfoil hat on and said this is a good way to drive up sales of Disney transportation toys. I'm sure there are people that college those bus toys. If they decide to make toys for every single type of different bus...there's some money to be had.

4.) Just furthers the notion that IP has to be EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME on property.

Now get off my lawn!

It could be much better though. I never got to see the original but wish I could have. I love figment but the ride needs improving.

Yeah, you'd have loved it! The whole experience of the ride, and play areas, and meeting Dreamfinder walking around with Figment are some of my favorite childhood memories... I do still ride, but man, it's a pale version of it's former self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!