News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jersey Week is typically the week in early November when there is a teachers convention and many of the schools have a few days off. This can also coincide with Election Day or Veteran's day.

NJ has state elections on odd number years so Jersey week is always election week.

So not really news, but I know a lot of us a EPCOT fans and invested in the changes coming there so if you haven't seen this before I thought you might find these thoughts from Bob Gurr on what is going on with EPCOT

As a fan of old EPCOT, while I obviously know what got built was not Walt's original vision, I probably don't think enough about how the people that built it also worked directly with Walt and to build something different than his vision was really hard for them so for them to see it change and grow is cause for optimism about something even better and more fitting with the times to be developed

So while I think it is ok to miss what is gone, reading this makes it easier for me to try and focus on positive aspects of what is to come

So not really news, but I know a lot of us a EPCOT fans and invested in the changes coming there so if you haven't seen this before I thought you might find these thoughts from Bob Gurr on what is going on with EPCOT

As a fan of old EPCOT, while I obviously know what got built was not Walt's original vision, I probably don't think enough about how the people that built it also worked directly with Walt and to build something different than his vision was really hard for them so for them to see it change and grow is cause for optimism about something even better and more fitting with the times to be developed

So while I think it is ok to miss what is gone, reading this makes it easier for me to try and focus on positive aspects of what is to come

Does anyone have the text of this in a legible format? My eyes are too bad to read that 6 point font.

My understanding is, we have him to thank for that Vader in the hallway scene. :worship:

That literally grabbed us by the throat and set us down in our seats in 1977.

Lost (and improved Vader fighting) footage of the first 5 minutes of New Hope-just incredible.

For those interested - a video about how long would it take to watch everything that is being released at Launch of Disney+

spoiler: it would take 3,931 hours or 163.8 days

as per value - if you got the D23 rate, that comes to 1/10th of one cent per month per hour of content

This does not include original programming that will be available as we don't know how long that content will be

For those interested - a video about how long would it take to watch everything that is being released at Launch of Disney+

spoiler: it would take 3,931 hours or 163.8 days

as per value - if you got the D23 rate, that comes to 1/10th of one cent per month per hour of content

This does not include original programming that will be available as we don't know how long that content will be

And if you watch about 2 hours each night, it would take you more than 5 years to see everything. Not that I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter