News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dang.....I'm going to have to set the DVR for this one.....don't want to miss it, including one of my favorite performers, Lindsey Stirling!

hmmm, no idea who that is (though to be honest I have no idea who 80% of the people listed are). The one performance I would like to see is on Sunday when "Singers Ingrid Michaelson and Grace VanderWaal sing “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” "

I do like Matthew Morrison and see he is one of the hosts of the shows

I did notice for the Nov 28th show they mention "During the primetime special viewers will be treated to several Disney Parks sneak peeks, including a behind-the-scenes look into Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance" ... I mean, I bet it's likely not really anything super new but that will still likely get me to at least DVR it

They sell clips that you can put your puck in. My DD doesn't have an allergy, but she started hating wearing her MB, so she just clips it to her purse.

I debated one of those but ended up just trimming off the band and making my own free version. :teeth:

hmmm, no idea who that is (though to be honest I have no idea who 80% of the people listed are). The one performance I would like to see is on Sunday when "Singers Ingrid Michaelson and Grace VanderWaal sing “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” "

I do like Matthew Morrison and see he is one of the hosts of the shows

I did notice for the Nov 28th show they mention "During the primetime special viewers will be treated to several Disney Parks sneak peeks, including a behind-the-scenes look into Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance" ... I mean, I bet it's likely not really anything super new but that will still likely get me to at least DVR it
I really enjoy Lindsey Stirling's music quite a bit of her stuff too (would take too long to list lol). Pentatonix is pretty good as well though I'm only really into a few of their songs (That's Christmas to Me is a fav for example). But both of those are more niche IMO performers. Lindsey for the electronic violin and Pentatonix for a cappella group.

I really enjoy Lindsey Stirling's music quite a bit of her stuff too (would take too long to list lol). Pentatonix is pretty good as well though I'm only really into a few of their songs (That's Christmas to Me is a fav for example). But both of those are more niche IMO performers. Lindsey for the electronic violin and Pentatonix for a cappella group.

I have heard of Pentatonix - though interesting Disney is using them instead of their own acapella group (or is D-capella no longer a thing?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter