News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither, I'm wondering if it will be my MDE login.
Probably this, I just signed up for ESPN+ last week and it used my Disney Movie Club login information. My guess is that if you have a disney account tied to whatever email you use that will be what is used.

I don't think I've received a log in - will I be getting that from Disney?
It should be separate .. I know when I signed up (via the D23 promo) . .it had me create a separate login/password from my MDE account (or the main disney account that is shared across many things).

It should be separate .. I know when I signed up (via the D23 promo) . .it had me create a separate login/password from my MDE account (or the main disney account that is shared across many things).

I signed up during that promo as well.... but I don't recall creating a new ID. I am pretty sure I just used my Disney account, my confirmation email doesn't have any log-in information.

I'm pretty sure when I signed up I had to use my disney email and password (or perhaps I could have set a new password but didn't, I'm not sure). I signed up through the D23 deal though. Anyway, I expect that's how I'll log on tomorrow.

I recall setting it up with my regular disney login but I had to set a different password but maybe that was because requirements are more strict (I think it required a special character which I didn't have with my regular password)

Not really... Disney bought an already established streaming company for 2.5+ Billion to make Disney Plus.

There may be some log-in issues and stuff because of the ridiculous amount of people trying to log-in at once, but I don't think it will be typical Disney IT bad, since it's not in-house Disney IT.

I think it will depend on the TV. If it's a Google TV or Roku TV, then I'm pretty sure it will be available day 1.

Edit: I looked it up and found all of the available devices. If it's Google, Roku, or Amazon, then it will work. If it's made by Samsung, Vizio, LG or Sony, then it should also work day 1.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/11/09/disney-plus-how-to-watch-ps4-tv-game-consoles

Thank you. I still don't get it, but will try to figure it out tomorrow.

I recall setting it up with my regular disney login but I had to set a different password but maybe that was because requirements are more strict (I think it required a special character which I didn't have with my regular password)
Ya .. I can't recall .. I think that was it .. being forced to make a new password -- (thus making it a separate account from my MDE account). I have written down a totally different password.
We'll see in 13 hours 26 minutes!

I signed up the same way and didn't need a different password, but mine already had a special character, so that could be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter