News Round Up 2019

• TheMaxRebo

DIS Veteran
    REVIEW

Frozen II review ... fairly spoiler free though obviously will provide a take on the film, etc.

• TheMaxRebo

DIS Veteran
    NEWS

new breakfast quick service menu for Sanaa

This actually seems really good and a cool idea to be able to just grab some food but then sit at the tables in Sanaa which has views of the animals

wnwardii

DIS Veteran
    NEWS

This actually seems really good and a cool idea to be able to just grab some food but then sit at the tables in Sanaa which has views of the animals

I stayed at Kidani Village a year ago when I went to Destination D. I tried the quick breakfast a few times at Sanaa. Overall it was good and quick. Didn't take long from when I ordered, sat down and had the food brought to my table. I like the updated menu. It seems to offer a few more choices. The grab and go, from what I recall, was not all that extensive.

ksromack

DIS Veteran
    I was trying to cut back on buying the park Funkos but I may have to get this one!
    NEWS

Those dishes look amazing!

Last edited:

MissGina5

DIS Veteran
    I wonder when they will announce the new plans for Hollywood Studios for New Years Eve.... Anyone have any idea what it might be?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM