News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
even better - seems like there were alternatives vs just "well, now they are all gone and this is why you can't have nice things"

Exactly. I’d think guests adding their own, though something they shouldn’t do, would actually make it look more authentic and real. If BSO was real, the assortment of ribbons would not be static.

The land is not fully open yet and they keep taking things away. It’s very irritating. Hopefully the additions they gave hints about come next year.

Exactly. I’d think guests adding their own, though something they shouldn’t do, would actually make it look more authentic and real. If BSO was real, the assortment of ribbons would not be static.

The land is not fully open yet and they keep taking things away. It’s very irritating. Hopefully the additions they gave hints about come next year.

yeah, I agree - especially since I haven't gotten there yet - going for first time in February to WDW which is only like 6 months after land opened there and so I am maybe too sensistive of not getting the "full" experience by the time I get tehre

Trowbridge overseeing both DL parks is interesting.

not to mentioned still being creative lead for all Star Wars projects - that is a lot for him to do!

Interesting they are creating that new role that is a leader just to focus on parks, resorts, and cruise ships. Obviously depends on who that person is but seems like that is a positive for the parks

not to mentioned still being creative lead for all Star Wars projects - that is a lot for him to do!

Interesting they are creating that new role that is a leader just to focus on parks, resorts, and cruise ships. Obviously depends on who that person is but seems like that is a positive for the parks
A position focusing on delivery which will focus on deadlines. Hopefully that means fewer delays in big projects.

I am looking into tickets for our trip in February and am debating between this 4 park ticket or the 4+2 ticket .... Also thinking about one of the Extra Morning Magic hours events - I could do the 4 park ticket & the early Morning Magic on on MK day for about the same price as the 4+2 ticket (no hopper) on Undercover Tourist. With the later, we would then have an "off" day in the middle of our trip for pool and Disney Springs, etc.

I was thinking about this as well. But our trip in March is going be 2xMK 2xDHS 1xEpcot. Won't really work out for us.

I was thinking about this as well. But our trip in March is going be 2xMK 2xDHS 1xEpcot. Won't really work out for us.

yeah, the one argument against it for us was would limit us to just on DHS day and this is our "Galaxy's Edge" trip, but figure the EMM will let us get everything we want/need done in MK and then we will just make our DHS day as long as possible and try to spend as much time in GE that we can - wont' do much else in DHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts