News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esp liked

Even at the very first meeting with Kathleen Kennedy, the idea came up about having a female at the center of it. There was an inherent sense of “We’ve seen the story before of the young hero,” but we’d never seen it through the eyes of a woman like this, and that, to me, was the most exciting thing.

I mean other than:

1. Snow White
  2. Cinderella
  3. Aurora
  4. Ariel
  5. Belle
  6. Jasmine
  7. Pocahontas
  8. Mulan
  9. Tiana
  10. Rapunzel
  11. Merida
  12. Moana
  13. Elsa
etc

Esp liked

Even at the very first meeting with Kathleen Kennedy, the idea came up about having a female at the center of it. There was an inherent sense of “We’ve seen the story before of the young hero,” but we’d never seen it through the eyes of a woman like this, and that, to me, was the most exciting thing.

I mean other than:

1. Snow White
  2. Cinderella
  3. Aurora
  4. Ariel
  5. Belle
  6. Jasmine
  7. Pocahontas
  8. Mulan
  9. Tiana
  10. Rapunzel
  11. Merida
  12. Moana
  13. Elsa
etc

Yes, but those weren’t SW. :)

Esp liked

I mean other than:

1. Snow White
  2. Cinderella
  3. Aurora
  4. Ariel
  5. Belle
  6. Jasmine
  7. Pocahontas
  8. Mulan
  9. Tiana
  10. Rapunzel
  11. Merida
  12. Moana
  13. Elsa
etc
I have issue with your list. I am not sure Snow White, and some of the other older princesses would be classified as heroes as they were saved by their corresponding princes. Obviously some on that list should be classified as heroines tho.

I have issue with your list. I am not sure Snow White, and some of the other older princesses would be classified as heroes as they were saved by their corresponding princes. Obviously some on that list should be classified as heroines tho.
Snow White took care of her business! She was just tricked! But she took care of those dwarves and stayed out of sight lol

Honestly its not my list, just googled the strong women of Disney. Which I love, it's just obviously nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter