News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that tidbit -- I knew it was based on an ancient story, but I did not know she was called Hua Mu Lan in the story, which explains why they have changed her name to that for this new film, instead of Fa Mulan in the 1998 film.

Fa or Hua meant the same word, just spoken in different dialect. “Hua” is the Mandarin Chinese pronouciation, which is the official Chinese dialect used in China. “Fa” is the Cantonese dialect, used in Hong Kong and Caton province in China...... now you know!! :)

I don’t know when we’ll actually ride RotR - probably late 2020 or in 2021 (unless DH can’t stand it and we get 1-day tickets during our February “resort-only” stay 😆). My goal is to avoid any video/spoilers as much as possible until we experience it ourselves. But, I’m sure it’s not going to be an easy task.

So far I have avoided any full ride through videos and any full reviews with spoilers ... But still feel like I have seen more of the ride that I wanted to just from thumbnails and videos from Disney directly
Yes .. i can't avoid the thumbnails unless i avoid YouTube alltogether .. once this week is over though .. that should go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter